Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American company that provides education planning and finance services for schools, higher education institutions, churches, and businesses locally and internationally.
- Developing of new functionalities on .NET and Angular frameworks
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Confident English level (B2+)
- 6+ months developing REST APIs with .Net
- Experience in testing REST APIs with API testing tools such as Postman
- Strong knowledge of Angular, MS Azure
- Experience with API tools including Swagger