go to search
.net development team lead for a pharmaceutical company
.NET Development Team Lead for a Pharmaceutical Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Development Team Lead to join the team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Drive technical decisions and quality assurance
- Overlook the overall delivery as a Delivery Manager would do for a specific .NET+Azure stream
- 6+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Understanding of .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC Core
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Familiarity with development in Azure
- Ability to multitask across different products
- Good knowledge of Scrum, ability to quickly adopt to new environments
- Database development skill using SQL Server
nice to have
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.