.net development team lead for a retail company
We are currently looking for a remote .NET Development Team Lead to become a part of the team.
Our customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog.
- Responsible for taking elements of the architecture roadmap, detailing them into clear application designs, and supporting the subsequent breakdown into stories
- This includes the contract specification and detailed design of modern RESTful APIs. Specifically event driven microservices that will variously communicate with our legacy systems (.NET, SQL Server, NServiceBus, Mongo) as well as Dynamics365
- Must adopt a pragmatic 'MVP and improve' approach and design with a focus on clean separations of responsibilities, simplicity, testability and maintainability
- 6+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Solid experience with Commerce domain(stock and order; product and price)
- Strong written and verbal communication to build relationships with different teams and produce high quality documentation
- Broad experience with different systems, integration patterns, and technologies
- Experience with micro-service and event driven architectures in high performance environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Swagger
- Hands-on AWS skills, including Lambda / API Gateway
- Any knowledge of Dynamics365 Commerce
- Node JS background
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.