junior .net software engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are looking for a remote .NET Software Engineer with 6+ months of software engineering experience, and knowledge of RESTful web services to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with building customer care culture in the team, reducing time to resolve customer cases, enhance support tools and add engineering excellence practices to the codebase.
- Support and drive customer-first culture in the team
- Suggest and drive technical improvements to the process and framework code
- Take part in architectural sessions suggesting design drafts and participating in PoC development
- 6+ months of software engineering experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, design, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Strong .NET development skills
- Experience with software release process with automated CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Financial engineering skills
- Expertise or willing to dig deep into complex financial domain of derivative instruments
- Self-driven, goal-oriented team player with good communication skills
- English level proficiency B1