2nd line environments support engineer for a healthcare company
We are currently looking for a 2nd Line Environments Support Engineer with experience in working with Linux systems to join our team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work with a strong understanding of distributed environments, clustering, load balancing and ESB Integrated solutions, managing several applications, providing guidance and next steps to achieve quick solutions, developing quick solutions for maintaining a good peace and relation with the Customer. As ware SME for an eCommerce project in the Pharmaceutical area, you are responsible for keeping the SLAs in a good shape and provide guidance to your team.
- Keep the applications that support the business up and running per service level agreements
- It’s a MUST to be proactive for taking actions and capable for leading these to a final solution
- Perform Application Support maintenance as required to support application availability requirements
- Perform Bug Fixing on existing application, Java Maintenance experience is required
- Maintain an Ecommerce platform in a healthy state considering the different integrations with Backend services and its own components at OS, Database and JVM Level
- Keep a good communication and relation with the Customer
- Lead a team providing quick solutions, guidance and keeping a good work environment, trying to keep a smart work over hard work over the constant changing solutions
- 6+ months of experience in focused on Application Support with Oracle WebLogic and JBOSS
- Excellent Client facing skills
- 6+ months of experience working with Linux systems and strong understanding of Bash Scripts, preferably with Automation experience using Bash/Shell Scripting
- 6+ months of experience working with Application Servers and writing SQL sentences for Application Maintenance
- 6+ months of experience in the implementation and administration of Applications with Multiple integrations such ESB, Load Balancing, Reverse Proxies, Clustering and Database based components
- 6+ months Desired Experience working on Ecommerce Platforms nor Pharmaceutical area
- 6+ months Desired Experience working on SAP Hybris Platforms nor Pharmaceutical area
- Education: Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, Informatics, similar
- English: Fluent/Advanced in both oral and written B2