2nd line environments support engineer with cloud.azure
We are currently looking for a remote 2nd Line Environments Support Engineer with Cloud.Azure expertise and systems maintenance experience to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
The main scope involves systems maintenance as well as project delivery activities.
- System maintenance activities
- Project delivery activities
- Experience in maintenance of systems
- Advanced knowledge in security area
- Familiarity with Java
- Working experience with SolarWinds, Zabbix, Jama, Git
- Advanced Azure skills
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Windows
- Intermediate experience with Linux
- Average Windows and Linux troubleshooting skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge in security area
- Experience with Oracle DB
- Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Windows Cluster Server
- Active Directory
- Azure DevOps Server
- Oracle DB
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.