3rd line / software maintenance engineer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle 3rd Line / Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a leading vendor of Intelligent Automation solutions combining AI, RPA & machine learning capabilities for business process automation.
- 2+ years' expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft administration, Linux administration, AWS
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Troubleshooting of Java applications, performance analysis, monitoring, be able to suggest improvements
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Experience of web servers (Nginx) at least 1 year, application servers (Tomcat)
- Databases: MS SQL / Optional: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including evenings
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience in configuration automation using Ansible or similar tools
- Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM Tools
- Knowledge of Confluence/Jira