3rd line / software maintenance engineer with aws for a global healthcare company
We are currently looking for a remote 3rd Line / Software Maintenance Engineer with strong knowledge of AWS and experience with IAM, S3, Redshift to join our team.
The customer is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Data Lake infrastructure
- Design, develop, test and implement a migration of Hadoop services to AWS EMR, Glue and Redshift services over S3
- Performance tuning of Data Lake infrastructure
- Automation of manual tasks using Ansible
- Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and service updates, and patches
- Hadoop services support and maintenance - HDFS, Hive, HBase, Spark and Kafka
- Elastic Cloud Enterprise platform deployment, monitoring and support
- TICK Stack platform deployment, monitoring and support
- Research and recommend technical and operational improvements for improved reliability and efficiencies
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experience with IAM, S3, Redshift, EC2, CloudFormation, RDS, KMS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda, SageMaker
- EMR + JupyterHub experience
- Experience in customer communication is a must
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory, Stash/Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with Ansible, MS Active Directory/LDAP, Kerberos, SSO, SSSD
- Robot Framework knowledge
- TICK stack - Telegraf, InfluxDB, Kapacitor
- ELK stack - ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
- Python programming experience
- RStudio experience
- Experience with AWS Glue
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.