administrative support for an American delivery services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Administrative Support to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational delivery services company. It provides business and residential money-back guaranteed ground package delivery services.
The position will be working across senior delivery managers, account managers, and consultants within the account and obtain a wide ranges of knowledge.
- Make sure pre-sales statues are up to date
- Coordinate staffing roles and progress on staffing
- Keep track via Radar new roles and progress on roles - Proposed, Booked, Onboarded
- Ping DMs when they are behind
- Background Check Process - Ensure that DMs and PMs understand the process
- Ensure staff fill out background check information - all Locations
- Own the onboarding documentation
- Transfer documentation from Teams to KB
- Work with offshore staff to keep it up to date
- Support the onboarding of our staff
- Check on status updates on projects - make sure on Tuesdays they are all up to date
- Track performance for FedEx Staff
- Check in that our PMs/DMs
- Help reward good performance
- Knowledge of Confluence
- Knowledge of Radar or Staffing or other internal EPAM tools
- Ability to help develop presentations in PowerPoint for the client
- Good business communication skills
- Ability to work across teams and global locations
- Excellent spoken and written English (C1)
- Experience with project management
- Knowledge of resource management
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.