We are currently looking for a remote Android Software Engineer with 6+ months in Kotlin development to join our team.
The customer is the cloud platform of choice for the deployment of secure connected car apps and services. It delivers a smarter, safer and more convenient driving and vehicle ownership experience to subscribers of major network operators.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Strong expertise in native Kotlin/Android development
- Experience in development and design app for latest Android platforms
- Integration with IoT / Wearables experience is a strong plus
- Experience with such tools: Jira, Confluence, Team City, Git, Bitbucket, GitHub, Android Studio, Zeplin, Whimsical, IntelliJ IDEA
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.