associate middle .net engineer for an information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Associate .NET Engineer for an Information services company for our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
We are looking for ownership, initiative, and challenging status quo kind of person that is able to drive tasks in particular areas working on design, planning, and implementation.
- Updating existing .NET Core 3.1 APIs;
- Migrating machine applications into Auth0 as clients;
- Assisting with testing and writing unit tests, integration tests for automated testing.
- 1+ years of relevant .NET development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Experience with API, REST full, Python;
- Knowledge of Excel plugins, Angular, Python scripts.
- Knowledge of AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.