automated testing engineer for a financial services company
We are currently looking for a remote Automated Testing Engineer with 6+ months of Test Automation experience and understanding of automation in CI/CD to join our team.
The customer is a US financial services technology company that provides software, data, and analytics to investment banks.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of the application that provides capital markets contacts and ownership data for fund managers, analysts, and senior managers, sell-side staff (brokers), and media contacts. The project is an ecosystem of web applications and services implemented using Asp.Net.
- Build efficient automation in CI/CD
- Develop automated test scripts and test frameworks
- Develop reusable test code
- Suggest improvements and drive initiatives
- Analyze business requirements
- Participate throughout the design and development process, analyzing features to point out weaknesses or inconsistencies
- Work closely with the development engineers to understand features and establish test strategies, design comprehensive test plans and robust test cases
- Identify, diagnose, report, and assist developers in resolving defects and verifying bug fixes
- Work in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies
- Work with "Definition of Done" that includes development, manual, automation and acceptance testing in sprint
- Daily standups, Sprint Review, Retro, Planning, video/voice calls and other meetings
- 6+ months of Test Automation experience
- 6+ months of Software Quality Assurance experience
- Good understanding of efficient automation in CI/CD
- Experience with testing REST API
- Experience with Selenium-based framework
- Experience developing test cases using platforms such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha/Chai
- Knowledge of Jira
- Experience with TeamCity, Git
- Experience with WebStorm, Visual Studio Code
- Experience with Protractor Automation Framework
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.