automated testing team lead for a stock exchange and financial information company
Currently we are looking for a remote Quality Engineering Team Lead to join our global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Advanced Data Analysis using T-SQL, Python (familiarity with Pandas). Should be able to write complex scripts
- Expert at doing Data Profiling and documenting the results
- Expert at identifying common data issues related to data types, formats, missing values, duplicate data, etc
- Concrete experience working with various file formats more specifically CSV, Parquet, Any other Delimited, XML, JSON
- Expert at working with relational tables in SQL Server Management Studio
- Good understanding of time series and historical data. Good understanding of complex/retrospective historical data
- Good understanding of OLTP (Normalized tables in 3NF) and OLAP(Star Schema and snowflake schema dimension and fact tables) systems
- Familiarity with various encodings like ASCII and UNICODE and their implications on data quality
- Good understanding of QA and Testing best practices
- Be able to create test plans and test cases to do end-to-end testing of data pipelines, and appropriately identify data quality issues, and document them for bug fixes. Once the bugs are fixed should be able to go back and do regression testing
- Good with designing test harness for automated testing
- Ideally good exposure to Azure DevOps
- Good understanding of various ETL Tools especially ADF and Databricks
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.