automation tester in .net for an insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of experience in Automation Testing and experience with .NET Core to join our team.
The customer is one of the nation’s leading medical cost reduction and claims flow management organizations. Through a complete health administrative ecosystem, it connects cost and quality data on a single-source, end-to-end analytics platform for smarter, better, faster healthcare.
- Identifying and selecting the automation test cases
- Documenting the automation test strategy
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation
- 6+ months of experience in Automation Testing
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Familiar with RabbitMQ
- English B1+
- Healthcare experience, preferably with basic knowledge of EDI claim files structure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.