aws system architect for a financial technology company
We're looking for a remote AWS System Architect with 6+ years of software development experience with substantial cloud experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
In this position, you will ensure architecture supports the execution of critical business applications and develop high-level continuance plans in the event of a lapse in the architectural infrastructure. Implement the balance between business and technology, provide consultancy into the project teams and define the architecture governance function, signing off governance architecture against well-defined standards and best practices.
In addition to extensive software development expertise, the extensive knowledge of architecting solutions across the full stack is desired. The position also requires an ability to communicate effectively with senior level stakeholders in the business and bring strong strategic leadership to these interactions.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.