go to search
Azure Engineer for a Pharmacy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Azure Engineer with 6+ months of Software prototyping and Construction experience, and .NET Core Web API expertise to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 176+ months of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
The main set of tasks is associated with Software prototyping, Support, and Troubleshooting.
- Analysis and Design – Transform high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- 6+ months of Software prototyping and Construction experience
- Strong experience with .NET Core Web API and Azure (AKS, Azure DevOps, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure ARM Templates)
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience in working with global enterprise applications
- Experience in Agile Software Development
- English level proficiency B1
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.