big data development team lead for a delivery services company
We are looking for a remote Big Data Development Team Lead with 5+ years of experience in Data Intelligence and Big Data to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational delivery services company. It provides business and residential money-back guaranteed ground package delivery services.
In this position, you will act as the lead engineer for the team building the data integration solution.
- Leading team and providing daily direction
- Working with onsite and EPAM Project Managers, Solution Architect, and Data Engineers
- Providing updates to key stakeholders
- Helping tracking project work and maintaining project scope
- Providing technical suggestions and recommendations
- Helping to establish best practices for engineering team
- Performing code reviews for both EPAM and customer’s team
- 5+ years of Data Intelligence and Big Data experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Pub/Sub and BigQuery service as a source and destination for data to be ingested and processed
- Experience with Google Cloud Storage (GCS) as a data store for application artifacts
- Experience with Google Cloud Firestore as an application configuration store
- Experience with Google Cloud Scheduler as a scheduling tool for batch Dataflow jobs
- Experience with Apache Beam as data transformation engine
- Experience with Maven, JUnit, Spring, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Dataflow service as computational engine
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Functions as an execution mechanism for the Dataflow jobs
- Familiarity with Google Stackdriver as a monitoring and alerting tool
- Knowledge of Jenkins as the build & deploy automation tool
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.