big data engineering team lead for an apparel and footwear company
We are currently looking for a remote Big Data Engineering Team Lead with hands-on Big Data experience to join our team.
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. It offers men, women, and children shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
- Build technical vision
- Consult on value streams
- Communicate technical and architectural vision
- Communicate technical path
- Create technical guidelines designs for products
- Guide/coach squads throughout implementation
- Collaborate with business owners and product managers
- Ensure system capabilities realizing current and future business goals
- Coach stakeholders on technical roadmap
- Secure the implementation of global principles
- Stay on top of emergent technologies
- 7+ years of related professional experience
- Ability to influence strategic decision making
- Solid understanding of Data & Analytics architectures
- Hands-on experience with Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing
- Experience with leading public cloud vendors like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform including deep understanding of cloud native & cloud agnostic approaches
- Familiarity with statistical, predictive modeling and machine learning frameworks, concepts and disciplines
- Exceptional collaboration, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users and technology resources)
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.