business analysis team lead
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead for a Software & Hi-Tech company for our team.
The project’s domain is education, methodology in Agile (mostly Scrum). The project’s platform is a set of applications that make it possible to create courses, educational programs, and learning paths, a catalog of learning materials for the company and for external customers.
- Create new/support/adjust the existing data models
- Create and manage documentation in agreed format (user story + use case and diagrams for complex features)
- Manage the reasonable level of details vs time for analysis ratio
- Prepare and create product backlog items (User stories, Change requests, Improvements) for the scrum teams according to the project rules
- Communicate with business users/stakeholders and Product team (Product manager and Delivery manager) to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure requirements are fully understood.
- Work in a team of BAs to manage a backlog of development stream
- Work closely with the UX designer to provide the development team with thought through requirements and designs
- Maintain timely communications with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are aligned with business and company objectives
- Read and understand project documentation, create high-quality analysis, requirements, and user documentation
- Be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision
- Potentially support Test / UAT activities including driving UAT, demo, reviewing QA defects, results, and evidence, collecting UAT sign-off
- 5+ years of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process
- Understanding of Data Models
- Proven abilities to quickly learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge
- Able to play Proxy PO role for the stream
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Product mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent team collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with business users within a global multicultural team environment
- Knowledge of:
- Elicitation Techniques
- Requirements and Change management
- Results demonstration
- Scope decomposition
- User stories
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.