business analysis team lead for a business services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead with 6+ years of experience in Business Process Engineering, and Life sciences or Health Care Experience to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
This person will act as the go-to content expert for all aspects of Digital Health Solutions including study feasibility, design and execution, proof of concept (POC), and demonstrating business value. The person will also act as a reference point for supporting IT solutions and systems. Technology areas include Sensor Devices, Telehealth-care, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and App development. The person will program/project manage digital programs with the various business units and will coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- Passion for Life Science and improving patients’ wellbeing with Data and Digital health technologies
- Enhance the overall patient experience using emerging Digital solutions
- Leverage emerging technologies to innovate the drug discovery domain including concepting, designing and executing innovative clinical trials solutions
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment with Business domain experts, technical experts and a broad range of skills and teams across the organization to concept, design and execute Digital solutions
- Master’s degree or PhD in a scientific field required
- 6+ years of experience in Business process Engineering, Solutions Engineering, Connected and Medical devices, SAMD -Software as a Medical Device
- 4+ years of experience in a Digital Health solutions role
- Experience in Functional analysis, requirements analysis, coordination, feasibility analysis, metrics
- Knowledge of coordination connected devices, ML, AI, health care systems
- Experience of using IOT technologies in a healthcare setting and integrating into a whole healthcare system. Examples include Remote Monitoring, Telehealthcare, Wearable devices, Cloud Solutions etc.
- Comfortable working across domains form business to technical and regulatory to design and implement solutions
- Self-starter comfortable with taking minimal requirements and driving solution concepting through to execution in a multi-disciplinary global team-based setting
- Experience with Internet of Things (IOT) technologies (sensors, wearables, Remote monitoring etc.) in particular
- Experience of designing such solutions and ideally integrating within Healthcare systems to form whole solutions
- Familiarity with overall data flows
- Familiarity with Ecosystem development, experience of innovation and healthcare start-ups is desirable
- Experience in SaMD (Software as a Medical Device) development and regulatory requirements and certification is an advantage
- Good knowledge of IT environments including Cloud, Software Development and Architectures
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- GxP, GMP experience
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.