business analysis team lead for a life sciences and healthcare
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead for a Life Sciences and Healthcare company for our team.
The customer is a values-based, research-based and development-driven global pharmaceutical company committed to bringing better health and a brighter future to people worldwide. The company is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The project is a non-validated solution designed to connect disparate data silos and increase data availability at the customer. Housing both clinical and preclinical biomarker data, it aims to create an ecosystem enabling interoperable data for translation, reverse translation and machine learning use. The customer 's need is to evaluate the project’s current state against the customer’s vision for the platform and to propose changes to the system needed to advance the project toward that vision.
- Work with Life Science SMEs and client team to identify, elaborate, document and prioritize use cases
- Identify and define data needed to implement the use cases
- Capture business use cases as platform requirements
- Align on the customer’s vision of the future state and identify gaps
- Analyze the current state of the platform
- Design the platform architecture, including conceptual and functional data model, that would ensure extensibility with future data types / data sources
- Provide implementation roadmap, resourcing and budget estimates for the target architecture
- Provide detailed project planning for the initial release and detailed backlog for the first three sprints
- 5+ years of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Good leadership and social skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team