business analysis team lead for a pharmaceutical company
We are currently looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead to join the global team.
The customer is one of the largest multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
- Understand and support prioritized Portfolio and Value Stream work by collaborating with Solution Architect, Business Architect, Product Manager and stakeholders to breakdown features into user stories
- Manage the delivery of business value by owning the team backlog, defining stories, establishing story acceptance criteria and leading story refinement for preparation of iteration planning and program increment planning
- Provide input and feedback to Epic Owners on new and existing epics, understand stakeholder and customer needs
- Review and accept user stories throughout the iteration as developed functionality is completed by the team (develop on cadence)
- Work with other Product Owners and the Product Manager to determine impacts and interdependencies with other teams, programs or value streams
- Act as customer advocate for team questions and seek out opportunities to connect the team with end users, stakeholders and customers to develop and improve their understanding and empathy of end user needs
- Interact with stakeholders during iteration demos, or individually, to show the most critical aspects of a solution and negotiate the reality of systems solutions
- Collaborate with Product Manager to provide input to the Program Vision and Roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Release Management, stakeholders, and team to define and plan for releases (Release on Demand)
- Participate in the iteration demo and retrospective meetings to inspect and adapt the product or solution for the next iteration and the team’s process for improvements in how they work to build solution increments
- Work with the team to ensure features, stories, and tasks are entered, maintained, and tracked in required Agile tooling solutions
- 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex ideas, break them down into smaller, sequential plan, while understanding interdependencies to deliver solutions
- Uses solutions based thinking in problem solving, asking probing questions and looking for underlying issues
- Strong influencing skills to guide a team to understand Program Features and the impact to the story and iteration deliverables
- Strong influencing skills with customers and Product Managers to understand the system and iteration capabilities for deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to develop stories and to inform team and stakeholders
- Business acumen and ability to understand the larger company strategy
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office and web-based applications
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.