go to search
business analysis team lead for a private banking company
Sorry, the job is expired
Business Analysis Team Lead for a Private Banking Company
We are currently looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead with 4+ years of experience in a Business/System Analyst role to join our team.
The customer is a private investment bank focused on capital markets, investment banking, asset management, and personal investments.
The main pool of tasks is associated with Calypso system implementation.
- Participation in the Front-To-Back project through the implementation of the Calypso system for Back Office
- Analysis and description of current and new business processes of the company
- Collecting, analyzing, documenting and agreeing with the customer requirements for the Calypso system
- Configuring the Calypso System for Custom Requirements
- Maintaining a project Backlog for tasks related to Calypso
- Establishing terms of reference for revision of Calypso in case of admissibility of such revision (according to the Calypso Developer Guide)
- Communication with the vendor to resolve bugs and implement improvements
- Resolving of integration tasks in the architectural environment of the Calypso system
- Participation in acceptance tests (QA)
- Consulting users, developing user instructions
- 4+ years of experience in a Business/System Analyst role in an investment company
- Experience of successful implementation of business processes and responsibility for the final result
- 2+ years of experience in implementing the Calypso system as an analyst
- Deep and detailed understanding of the investment bank subject area (preferably with a Back-Office focus on derivative processes)
- Good analytical skills (understanding the types of requirements, how to communicate with users, different types of analytical documents, etc.)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.