business analysis team lead for a retail and distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead for a Retail and Distribution company for our team.
Our customer is a multinational corporation which specializes in luxury goods. The company’s headquarters is in Paris.
- Translate business requirements into clear and succinct user stories and epics
- Develop, define and document “As Is” and “To Be” process models and data definitions
- Undertake business and/or systems analysis should it be required in order to contextualize user stories
- Measure and demonstrate value added by the initiatives that you define
- Excel at managing stakeholders and developing relationships, working collaboratively
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, finance, security, compliance)
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- English level B2+
- Proficient in Agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban and having extensively used JIRA and Confluence
- Understand experience and interaction design
- Have excellent technical & data awareness
- A skilled problem solver who will influence the team positively
- Strong organizational and project management skills, highly organized with great attention to detail, ability to
- multitask and prioritize
- A great communicator with a passion for creating great experiences for consumers whether digital or otherwise
- A self-starter with the ability to manage their own tasks and time
- As a natural facilitator and decision-maker, you'll enable collaboration across all fields
- Have the confidence to constructively challenge decisions when relevant
- A dynamic and adaptable individual who can use & learn new skills & knowledge in varying circumstances.
- Have experience within Digital Product content or PIM & DAM technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of the product area (PLM, PIM, DAM, CDN, Syndication)
- Experience with InRiver, Adobe AEM or similar digital content tools
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years of proven experience in a B2B or B2C development capacity
- Use of a product management tool such as Aha!
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.