business analysis team lead for an insurance company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead for an Insurance company for our team.
The customer is a Swiss insurance company. Being the largest insurer in the country, it focuses on offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services for individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world. The company’s headquarters are in Zürich.
- Act as a liaison between the business / product owners and the development team
- Run virtual workshops with our corporate customers and internal stakeholders
- Co-create/lead business process and technical solution designs, create user stories, define APIs, test APIs
- Support customer onboarding to our market facing APIs
- Troubleshoot API relevant incidents with internal and external systems and ensure communication with affected parties throughout the re-/solution
- Document business solution concepts and APIs
- Identify risks and dependencies, manage and timely raise these to Product Owner/Manager
- 5+ years of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Solid understanding of APIs (why do businesses use them and how, what technology is used, etc.)
- BA certification or similar
- Ability to develop and explain concepts to various stakeholder
- Collaborative and team focused mindset with the ability to build rapport and working relationships across the organization
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvements, increasing transparency
- Working experience in agile project methodologies
- Comfortable with use of JSON, XML, Swagger, Postman
- Preferably comfortable with Jira, Confluence, Mural
- Experience with:
- Business Transformation
- Domain research
- IT Transformation
- Insurance Underwriting
- Legacy Modernization
- Research planning
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.