business analyst for a multinational investment banking firm
Currently, we're looking for a remote Business Analyst for a Multinational
Investment Banking Firm.
The customer is the corporate and investment banking business. Its key areas of activity are corporate finance (including trade finance), the documentary business2,
investment banking services, trade operations with securities, and private equity.
- Analysis and systematization of business requirements;
- Documentation of requirements, development of architectural solutions, drawing up process diagrams;
- Design of project documentation in the format of the system concept, business requirements;
- Building functional activity models (descriptions of business processes, data flows);
- Description and documentation of current processes and operating systems;
- Interaction with business customers.
- 6+ months of experience as Business Analyst
- High education;
- Knowledge of MS SQL;
- Knowledge about the principles of the brokerage business;
- An idea of the work of such systems as Quik, Diasoft, as well as the mechanisms of system integration
- English level: B2
- DomainArea: Capital Markets, brokerage services, system integration and database development (Microsoft's Transact SQL dialect)
- It is desirable to understand why and how client trading orders are taken into account (in particular, in MES systems)
- Methodology of work (Agile with specifics)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.