business analyst for a professional services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analyst for a professional services company for our team.
The customer is a call center firm, who has acquired a small software company developing a cloud experience platform for call centers.
- Increase the focus on scripting issue inside the project’s tool
- Resolve migration problem and improve user experience
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather and document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- 6+ months of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Good leadership and social skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team
- Experience with call management (Call Center)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.