business analyst for an insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
- Manage the product backlog, refine requirements, describe acceptance criteria and check user stories for completion
- Work with the business stakeholders to ensure expectations are matched/ exceeded and everything is clear
- Resolve any questions from the team
- Ensure proper prioritization/ ranking, description, estimation to build the base for implementation
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in gathering, structuring and documenting requirements
- Knowledge and practical application of agile methodologies like scrum with the respective agile mindset
- Good knowledge of the insurance domain specific language, ideally corporate global policy management
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of Business Transformation, Domain research, IT Transformation, Legacy Modernization, Research planning
- Experience with Jira
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.