c++ developer for a telecommunications company
We're looking for a remote C++ Developer with 6+ months of development experience in embedded C++, and strong embedded Linux knowledge to join our team.
The customer is a Spanish multinational telecommunications company. It is one of the largest telephone operators and mobile network providers in the world.
- Supporting existing customer teams with STB/IPTV development
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 6+ months of development experience in C++
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux (real time and memory restrictions)
- Knowledge of C & C ++, threads and processes, mutex, traffic lights and signals
- Experience with Cross compilation environments
- Knowledge of Makefiles, shell scripts. Experience in Perl, Python and AWK will be valued
- Experience with Git, JIRA
- Good speaking and writing skills in Spanish
- Able to adjust working hours close to CET time
- Willing to relocate to Spain in 3-4 months after start on the project
- Experience with STB chipsets: Broadcom
- Experience with browsers integration: WPE, WebEngine, Browser extensions
- Knowledge of Native Applications: QML, QT
- Experience with Graphic Stacks: OpenGL, Wayland
- Experience with Linux drivers
- Knowledge of IPTV and OTT
- General knowledge about digital television (IPTV, DTV, CATV, OTT, etc.)
- Knowledge of igmp, rtsp, http, HLS, SS, DASH and other transmission protocols
- Knowledge of MPEG-TS / MP4 Encapsulation, H264, HEVC Video Codecs, AV1
- Knowledge of DRM (NAGRA, Playready, Widewine)
- Experience of previous developments in MW of STB
- Knowledge of Audio and video signaling
- Knowledge of AndroidTV
- Previous experience in similar positions related to video (IPTV, DTV, CATV, OTT, etc.)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.