go to search
cloud development team lead
Amazon Web Services, Integration Frameworks, Cloud SDK, Microservice Architecture Pattern, Web Service / API Testing Tools, Leadership
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Cloud Development Team Lead
Currently, we are looking for a remote Cloud Development Team Lead to join our global team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Articulate medium to long-term strategic roadmaps to Execs
- Present directional steers/HLAs to Product owners, fulfilling their requirements
- Maintain peer relationships with other Architects/SMEs, allowing for data gathering and alignment when developing e2e Architecture
- Take e2e responsibility for publishing regular IAs based upon innovative product requirements and concepts. Progress this to Target Architecture then oversee low-level designs, testing then launch of product across multiple countries
- 6+ years of experience in Cloud Development
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience and detailed understanding of interfaces and protocols used in the collection, application and notification of control & policy across multiple access methodologies to support modern converged services
- In-depth experience of Cloud technologies with experience of defining architecture within AWS and/or GCP environments
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals