data modeler for a financial technology company
We are currently looking for a remote Data Modeler with 6+ months of experience in Data Integration DB and ETL to join our team.
The customer is a financial technology company founded in 2006 based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company provides technology to banks and merchants to make loans to consumers for home improvement, solar, healthcare, and other purposes.
The project is focused on the migration of DWH from MSSQL Server to Snowflake.
- DWH and DataMarts modeling
- Collect data requirements from business and technical users
- Develop ELT process to populate new DataMart
- Improve existing DWH and DataMart design
- Identify transformation logic from SQL Server stored procedures and be able to reproduce it in Snowflake
- Report requirements collection and analysis
- Reproduce reports in the new DataMart
- Change the DataMart model to correspond new reports requirements
- Merge report requirements from different teams to be able to build a common report
- 6+ months of experience in Data Integration DB and ETL
- Data Modeling and Database Design for columnar DB (Snowflake is preferable) skills
- Experience in reports design and development
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- ETL/ELT Understanding
- Must be able to make and explain design choices to the customer and make recommendations
- Able to understand customer’s business needs and see few steps ahead
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.