data quality engineer for a business services company
We are currently looking for a remote Data Quality Engineer with 6+ months of experience in Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence and strong SQL and ETL skills to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The scope of the project is to integrate CRM data to a big data platform and render it in Tableau dashboards.
- Work with BI consultant & data scientist to identify data requirements
- Conduct data quality assessment and data mapping
- Create master data map
- Work with solution architect to create logical data design including MDM layer
- 6+ months of experience in Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence
- Understanding and experience with ETL
- Skills in building SQL queries, including complex ones
- Ability to create test data and familiarity with scripting languages
- Experience in test automation with exposure to tools like Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI
- Experience with cloud services, preferably AWS
- Understanding of web technologies: HTML, JSON, Web services and APIs
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Exposure to Big Data
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.