data quality engineer for a financial services company
We are looking for a remote Data Quality Engineer with 6+ months of experience in application testing to join our team.
Our customer is a US financial services technology company that provides software, data, and analytics to investment banks.
The main set of tasks is associated with the development of an application that provides capital markets contacts and ownership data for fund managers, analysts, and senior managers, sell-side staff (brokers), and media contacts.
- Perform data validation and verification
- Manage and provide data quality control
- Participate in the requirements refinement process
- Create and manage functional test cases
- Communicate the data quality results and collaborate closely with other involved in the development process
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with the project teams to identify the root causes and resolutions
- Contribute to the CI/CD process establishment
- Adhere to and promote quality standards
- Create needed project documentation
- Daily communication including Daily standups, Sprint Review, Retro, Planning and other meetings
- 6+ months of experience in application testing
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience in data management, data integration and data quality verification
- Experience in data profiling
- Familiar with database design and implementation
- Familiar with CI/CD principles and best practices in data processing
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow
- Team player, self-starter, takes initiative, ability to work without supervision
- Good problem- solving, analytical and communication skills to work in distributed team
- Willingness to dive into complex business logic
- Good Analytical skills
- Decent level of English (Intermediate or higher)
- Experience with Excel macros
- Experience with Data Lake and AWS
- Familiarity with PowerBI
- Basic knowledge in automation testing approaches
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.