delivery manager for a containerization project
We're looking for a remote Delivery Manager with a strong Architecture and Cloud/DevOps background for a new Secure Development Platform (SDP) stream - SDP Containers.
Success with this position will depend on the individual's ability to think proactively, work collaboratively, and be of the same mindset as the customer, all while driving the customer's Containerization strategy.
The focus is to build the framework that will allow developers to manage, orchestrate and maintain in Public Clouds and On-Prem following the service mesh approach.
- Commit to fulfill Delivery Management objectives in Onshore Model for multiple clients across the globe
- Manage customer escalations by receiving, responding to, and addressing escalation concerns, and be responsible to form and manage mitigation plans if necessary to address complex customer concerns
- Devise and deliver promotional activities and assist the Account Manager wherever possible
- Chair weekly/monthly/quarterly Delivery Review Meetings with the customer including preparation and distribution of the external reports
- Good technical experience in Public clouds, cloud migration and adoption, DevOps, and open-source projects
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture
- Extensive background in developing and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle
- Proactive continuous service improvement mindset and ability to identify types of improvement opportunities by establishing feedback mechanisms within the service delivery team
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.