go to search
delivery manager for EPAM Anywhere
Delivery Management, General Management
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Delivery Manager for EPAM Anywhere
Currently, we are looking for a remote Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Governing project delivery across the board of all stakeholders.
- Lead 2 EPAM teams (approx. 15 to 17 full-time employees) in an Agile, product setup; manage team motivation and mitigate attrition risks in a timely manner
- Represent EPAM deliveries towards the client, ensure strong Quality of Service
- Set up Lean processes for Software development
- Adhere to the committed timeline, proactively report issues, and help other leadership team members in case they need support
- Serve as a point of contact for delivery-related escalations from client
- Highlight major risks, issues/escalations to EPAM leadership team
- Handle Agile transformation related issues/impact
- 5+ years of work experience as a Delivery/Project Manager
- Awareness and hands-on experience in project management practices including but not limited to scope management, risk management, quality management, estimation and change management. Identifies problems, actively works to resolve issues by focusing on listening and understanding. Escalates timely if help is needed.
- Previous experience working as Application Architect or Technical Leader
- Proven knowledge of working with microservices architecture type
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience working with Clouds
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile thinking and agility in goals achievement. Flexible and hungry in chasing the most efficient way to achieve the result
- Strong in handling complicated engineering issues, assuring quality and timely delivery.
- Good knowledge of and skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Up-to-date knowledge of design and implementation of end-to-end solutions with continuous delivery/deployment pipelines.
- Confident decision-maker with proven experience in communicating and influencing key stakeholders
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals