devops engineer for an american food company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a world leading food company that produces and markets dairy products.
- Develop infrastructure-as-code to provision services, resources and virtual machines (data lake, data warehouse, other Azure services and platform components)
- Implement Management Groups
- Implement Platform Security Model at Hub & Spoke levels (Security Policies, RBAC/ABAC controls)
- Set up, configure and integrate: Azure Monitor, DB2 connector, Blob storage, ADLS Gen2, Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, Key Vault, Snowflake, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Security Center, PowerBI, MicroStrategy
- Configure encryption for data in motion and data at rest
- Develop framework for data on-boarding
- Develop framework for data organization in ADLS Gen2
- Implement Informatica Cloud provisioning
- 6+ months experience with Azure DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of Bash, Docker, GitHub Actions, PowerShell
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of Terraform and Terragrunt
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.