devops engineer for security management company
Currently we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer for Security Management company for our team.
The customer is a collaborative working partnership formed of security professionals directly employed within the hotel and catering industry within the UK. We also maintain very close working relationships with various law enforcement and business crime reduction partnerships.
The customer’s platform harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. The company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
- Develop and maintain mission-critical financial services systems;
- Manage and build solutions for Deployment, automation, management and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system;
- Participate in architecture and software development activities;
- Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS;
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent incidents;
- Informally train and share AWS knowledge within the team;
- Work with state-of-the-art tools and methodologies;
- Be part of a top team, grow rapidly and expand areas of expertise in the Fin-Tech world.
- At least 6+ months of Industry experience with DevOps or similar role;
- Experience working on cloud providers AWS/Azure/GCP and managing Infrastructure as code on them preferably using AWS CloudFormation and Terraform.;
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker;
- Experience with deploying and administering Kubernetes/OpenShift/AWS EKS clusters;
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions like Python/Go, Chef (with or without AWS OpsWorks), ansible etc.;
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, or Jenkins;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills;
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Familiarity with Elastic Search and managing Relational Databases on Cloud;
- Familiarity around monitoring tools like new-relic or other open source alternatives;
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy;
- Knowledge of SQL.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.