go to search
devops engineer team leader for EPAM systems
Sorry, the job is expired
DevOps Engineer Team Leader for EPAM Systems
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer Team Leader to join our team.
- Coordination OpenShift team (reviewing merge requests, docs, and concepts) and approving of technical solutions/decisions
- Design CloudApp architecture and documentation
- Communicate with Stakeholders and clients
- Planning the scope of the sprints based on priorities from RoadMap
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with container technologies including Kubernetes, AWS/Azure/GCP (container services)
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of Cloud Native solutions in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Databases container services
- Experience with development and planning methodologies
- Experience in performance monitoring, alerting, and troubleshooting in an enterprise
- Flexibility and adaptability to change, and continuous learning mindset
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to mentor others
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.