devops engineer with azure for a retail and distribution company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with Azure for a retail and distribution company for our team.
The customer is an Irish fast fashion retailer with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. It offers a diverse range of products, including baby and children's clothing, womenswear, menswear, homeware, accessories, footwear, beauty products, and confectionery. The company has operations in Europe and the United States and owns over 390 stores across 12 countries.
The project intends to enhance the customer’s website by providing enriched product information and rollout “Click and Collect” eCommerce capabilities that allow customers to place an order online.
- Taking ownership over existing terraform codebase
- Deploying new application components
- Rebuilding CI/CD pipelines
- Supporting team with maintaining and provisioning required environments
- Creating disaster recovery plan based on existing RTO and RPO requirements
- Making infrastructure changes according to security team recommendations
- 6+ months of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure (App Services, App Functions, Application Gateway, Azure Monitor), Azure DevOps (Azure Pipelines, Self-Hosted Agents)
- Experience with Terraform, NodeJS, Next.js
- Knowledge of Docker
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of:
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.