devops engineering team lead for a mobile game company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineering Team Lead with hands-on experience with AWS, experience with automating K8s clusters and cost management, stress test design and execution experience to join our team.
The customer is an American mobile game studio and creative company. It makes dot games for android mobiles.
- Decide on AWS infrastructure design
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in a DevOps Engineer (or similar) role
- Strong experience with AWS
- Experience with automating K8s clusters
- Cost management, stress test design and execution experience
- Knowledge of systems instrumentation with either DD or NR
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Terraform experience
- Docker knowledge
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Experience with Helm
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Datadog knowledge
- New Relic experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.