devops for a financial services corporation
Currently, we are looking for a Remote DevOps with 6+ months of good experience in DevOps, experience with AWS and knowledge of Docker to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations.
The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Deciding on AWS infrastructure design
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Applying monitoring practices
- Contributing to the content migration
- Leading the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicating directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 6+ months of good experience in DevOps
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Experience with AWS DevOps
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD - Jenkins
- Familiar with Chef
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.