junior devops for a retail brand
Currently, we are looking for remote DevOps with 6+ months of production experience, experience with Linux machines, and expertise with SCM and build automation tools to join our team.
The customer is the largest retail brand that delivers quality fashion at affordable prices to customers at approximately 640 locations in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam, as well as to customers in more than 100 international destinations through a leading e-commerce site.
- Architect core capabilities that scale and extend predictably in a multi-tenant environment
- Create reusable services that operate in a high-scale, distributed ecommerce environment
- Lead the technical implementation of multiple projects
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 6+ months of production experience
- Proficient experience in Bash, Python, Groovy, Ruby etc.
- Experience with Linux machines, Centos and RHEL
- Expertise with SCM and build automation tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Experience with build tools such as Maven and Node.js
- Experience with CI process including builds, code analysis etc.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm Charts and Spinnaker
- High ability to debug and fix system/infrastructure and application issues
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Google Stackdriver etc.
- Knowledge of GCP
- Understanding of REST APIs
- English level B2+