Currently, we are looking for remote DevOps to join our team.
As a DevOps Developer, you will work with a team from internal business units. You will help to develop, test, and implement CI/CD process, to assist the team in achieving their goals with the time to market OKR.
- Setting up/configuring pipelines for new services
- Using Jenkins automation and pipelines to test, versioning and reviewing source code
- Configurating and integrating monitoring tools
- 6+ months of experience with the development, deployment, and automation of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with container technologies including Docker, Openshift v.4 (Kubernetes)
- Experience in Jenkins (DSL + Groovy), Kubernetes
- Understanding approached to monitor application
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.