devops team lead for a financial information company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Team Lead with knowledge of the Gitlab pipeline, experience with Jenkins and Concourse CI experience to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Communicate with the customer team and agree on CICD strategy for the program
- Develop standard default pipelines for regular web apps for on-prem and AWS environments, considering existing solutions
- Continue investigation and standardization for Security testing
- Integration with customer monitoring system
- Help teams with containerization (where it is required)
- Consult on development tools for AWS Cloud development
- 6+ years of experience in DevOps
- Knowledge of Gitlab pipeline
- Experience with Jenkins
- Concourse CI experience
- GitHub actions
- AWS CDK knowledge
- Experience with SonarQube
- Blackduck knowledge
- Familiar with Veracode
- Experience with Sentinel Whitehat
- AWS Cloud services experience
- Docker experience
- Terraform knowledge
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.