devops team lead for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Team Lead with 6+ years of DevOps experience, experience with Infrastructure as code automation and hands-on Terraform and Ansible experience to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property data, analytics and services to business and government.
- Decide on AWS infrastructure design
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 6+ years of DevOps experience
- Hands-on Terraform and Ansible experience
- GCP experience is very much preferable, but not mandatory so AWS or even Azure might work in case he/she has a real proven hands-on experience in LIFT & SHIFT projects there
- Experience with Infrastructure as code automation with Terraform (Preferred) or CloudFormation, Deployment Manager (GCP), Pulumi
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible (Preferred) or Puppet, Chef, Salt Stack
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins (Preferred) or GitLab, TFS, GitHub Actions
- Experience with Windows technology stack - PowerShell, DSC, CMD, BAT
- Experience managing pipelines, branches, CICD Workflow usage
- Fluent English
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.