devops team lead for a leading kitchen company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Team Lead with 6+ years of development experience and scripting expertise to join our team.
The customer is the UK's leading manufacturer and supplier of kitchens and joinery products to the building trade.
The main pool of tasks is associated with DevOps support for the set-up of the client's environment, help to set-up a new QA environment in Azure as a POC.
- Creating automated infrastructure as code
- Terraform scripting for standing up QA environment
- Automation for deployment of Sitecore and Solr (as needed)
- Copying Data from pre-PRD to QA environment with help from existing customer's team
- Setting up CI/CD environment using Azure DevOps
- Application deployments via Azure DevOps on lower environments and then on higher environments
- 6+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Terraform scripting skills
- Experience with Sitecore and Solr
- Experience with Ansible
- CI/CD experience in Azure DevOps
- Ability to present recommendations to the client and help with knowledge transfer
- Decent English for comfortable conversing with the client
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.