devops team lead for an insurance company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Team Lead with experience with Azure, MongoDB knowledge and experience with ARM templates to join our team.
The customer is a British insurance market where members operate as syndicates to insure and spread out the risks of different businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Set up and configuring all env up to production (SPO + Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Set up build & release pipelines in AzureDevOps
- Configure monitoring and alerting (AI)
- Help the engineering team on setting up new builds, releases, architecture components based on requirements
- 6+ years of experience in DevOps
- Azure DevOps experience
- Azure Kubernetes Services
- Azure Application Gateway knowledge
- Azure VM experience
- Familiar with Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure VPN Gateway
- MongoDB knowledge
- Experience with ARM templates
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Experience in creating Helm charts
- Know how to install applications with Helm in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- PowerShell and Azure CLI knowledge
- Azure AD experience
- Office 365 knowledge
- English B1+
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- AWS knowledge
- Microservices experience
- Sec/Pen experience / exposure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.