go to search
junior front-end developer for an information services company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Front-End Developer for an Information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Front-End Developer for an Information services company for our team.
The customer provides educational resource platform designed to improve orthopedic education and collaboration.
- Creating of responsive markup for website so it can remain functional and show up well on iPad, phones and other mobile devices
- UI implementation of new requirements for existing website. Work together with backend/full stack developers
- UI bug fixing and enhancements
- 6+ months of software development experience
- English level B2+
- Portfolio (or links to websites) for customer's review before interviewing the candidate;
- UX skills to bring ideas how to improve user experience and convert hardly usable page into a smooth one
- Experience and strong background with responsive markup development (CSS, HTML)
- Basic Photoshop experience to be able to get fonts, colors, etc. from original PSD file
- Experience with .NET to apply new design on existing data source
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals