front-end developer for healthcare company
Currently we are looking for a remote Front-End Developer for healthcare company to join our team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
It is based in the United States and distributes healthcare systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, etc.
The project is for pharmaceutical distribution, part of a complex client ecosystem (80+ integration points) targeted for ~3M page views per day.
- To work with product designed to provide customers with ordering, product information, decision support, and financial management 24/7.
- ReactJS (hooks/lazy loading)
- NodeJS (koa/express)
- Redux (Thunks/reselect)
- Styled component + styled-system
- CSS/any CSS preprocessor (responsive design)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Any UI React library
- Docker (novice)
- Design Patterns, Functional Programming
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.