front-end development team lead for a fashion company
The customer is a British luxury fashion house, focusing on trench coats, ready-to-wear outerwear, fragrances, fashion accessories, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the redesign and development of a new Front-end for lifecycle management platform to improve user experience.
- Full-stack development
- Development processes set-up
- Requirements and specs analysis
- Scrum events participation
- Communication with customer
- Working in a cross-location teams
- Decision making and problem solving, team support
- Close collaboration with designers
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Knowledge of React/React Hooks, Node.js, Redux, HTML/CSS
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- Experience with Git
- Proven ability to build highly scalable and performant applications
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of Web performance, profiling, RUM
- Knowledge of Infrastructure provisioning e.g. AWS, Docker
- Good verbal and written English (B2 and higher)
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Jest
- Knowledge of CSS-in-JS technique
- Experience in building and implementing A/B tests
- Experience with BFF, REST API, GraphQL, AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.